I didn't want to have to change up Noah's room too much once we converted his bed. I wanted to keep the same colors. I found this quilt at TJ Maxx Homegoods and loved it. I could keep the walls the same color and his curtains. Nicole told me she had some animal pictures she was getting rid of from her playroom and asked if I wanted them since she knew I was doing animals. I said sure, hoping they would somewhat match. They match perfectly!! I can't thank her enough! 
1 year ago
3 comments:
How cute! Such a big boy room!
It looks great! I know how much you love giraffes!
Hey Kim! Had a quick question for you, and don't have a better way to contact you. :)
My 5 yr. old nephew is having some difficulties with speech as identified by his parents and preschool teachers, so my sis in law took him for further testing through Lewisville ISD, which he didn't qualify for. They told my sil that they would re-test him next year when he gets to kinder, but in the meantime they should work with him at home. My sil was wondering if there are any online resources that are beneficial, and you came to mind. She cannot afford a private specialist, but I thought maybe you would be willing to tell me some online or other excercises that she may be able to do at home? Again, sorry to contact you on here, and no worries if you don't know of any, just thought I'd ask!
Thanks so much!
Brittany
Post a Comment