Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Love!

Summertime has FLOWN by, but we have made some fun memories! We managed to stay busy and Wyatt was quickly introduced to hanging out at the pool, being around friends, and having a good time! Starting Monday I will return back to work part time. Yay for part time!! I think it will be a good balance. Noah will start pre k on the Tuesdays and Thursdays that I work. He's excited to be at the same place as many of his friends. We are looking forward to the fall and all that it brings! Here are a few pics from our summer:

Lots of pool time! Noah learned
how to swim without floaties this
summer and does great!!


Lots of fundraising for our sweet
friend Kamryn who is fighting cancer

being silly!
Visits with familyAunt Kelly!
learned to sit up
tried bowling for the first time
he had a blast!Noah, "working on his car" :)Boat ridesWyatt and Harper at the pool
cuddle time with brother
Levi and I took a few days and relaxed at LakewayMoviesa visit to the firestationlaughs with friendsand of course.....popsicles!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Just catching up on all of your posts! Such cute pictures!! Love all of them! Good luck back to school this week!

Kelsey said...

Your kiddos are PRECIOUS!!! Love all the pics